Make your Smart City Logo design Contest
Spill over your creativity skills and design a logo for the Panaji Smart City initiative. The best logo design may get a chance to become the logo of the Smart City Panaji Programme and the same may be used as a reference for any future communication material. The final selected entries, as decided by the appointed jury will be awarded by the following cash prizes:
1st Prize: Rs. 25,000/-
Runner Up: Rs. 15,000/-
3 Consolation Prizes: Rs. 10,000/-
Your logo design should communicate to the wider Vision for Smarter Panaji:
The City of Panaji will transform into a world-class city, achieving a better quality of life in a sustainable environment through economic growth and citizen participation, while retaining our heritage and cultural diversity
Panaji aims to be a heritage city which is clean, green and safe; and one that provides a diverse range of housing, employment, educational and recreational opportunities to all its residents and visitors in a connected, accessible and attractive environment.
The implementation of the Mission at the City level will be done by the newly created Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), Imagine Panaji Smart City Development Ltd (IPSCDL) created for the purpose. IPSCDL will plan, appraise, approve, release funds, implement, manage, operate, monitor and evaluate the Smart City development projects.
IPSCDL is a limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, in which the State/UT and the ULB will be the promoters having 50:50 equity shareholdings.
• Your logo design should be unique and should reflect the culture and future aspirations of Panaji.
• Your logo design should be easily applicable for web, print (posters, flyers etc.).
• The file should be of High Resolution (over 300dpi) and in PDF/JPEG format.
• The contestant may not be a citizen of Panaji to be part of the contest.
• This contest is open for all i.e. citizens, individuals or professionals.
• Copyright of all submitted entries will be with Imagine Panaji Smart City Development Ltd (IPSCDL).
• An appointed jury will select the winners (First, Runner-up and consolation prizes).
• The shortlisted contestants will be contacted through their email ids provided.
• The High Resolution (over 300dpi) and in PDF/JPEG format may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winning logo will not automatically become the final logo for Panaji Smart City Programme.
• Launch Date of Contest : 22nd August 2016
• Last Date to Submit Entries : 15th October 2016
• Announcement of Winners : 28th October 2016