- November 3, 2015
- Hotel Fidalgo, Panaji Goa
CII partnered with the Corporation of the City of Panaji, CCP to jointly organize a Panaji Smart City Round Table and Technical Exhibition. This was the second stakeholder consultation workshop held in the City. CII and CCP have signed an MoU on the Smart City Initiative which aims to bring in global experiences and solutions, including fresh approaches to procurement.
The round table and workshop inaugural ceremony had in attendance Chief Secretary R.K Srivastava; Mayor, CCP, Shubham Chodankar; Panaji MLA Sidharth Kuncalienkar, Shekhar Sardessai, Vice Chairman, CII, Goa state Council and Gazal Bhambri, State Head- CII Goa.
The second workshop and round table brought together stakeholders and citizens to deliberate and ideate on possible solutions and best practices which can be implemented in Panaji.
Besides representatives from various relevant departments from the State Governments and important policy makers, the round table had participation from Industry stakeholders, Financial Institutions, representatives of Potential Investors, International Trade and Investment Organizations.
- Integrating Biodiversity Conservation by Dr. Monalisa Sen, Consultant, Panaji Smart City
- City Resilience Index – Assessing Panaji’s Resilience: Ramiz Khan, Consultant, Panaji Smart City
- Pan city solutions: Urban Mobility by Prashantha Bachu, Consultant, Panaji Smart City
- Pan city solutions: E-Governance and Citizen Services by Vijaya V, Consultant, Panaji Smart City
- Pan city solutions: Solid Waste Management by Soumya Chaturvedula, Consultant, Panaji Smart City
- Automation Solutions – Environment Industry by Sunil Bhor, Environment Industry Head, Endress + Hauser (India) Pvt Ltd