|DESIGNATION||Urban Planner/Town Planning Expert|
|QUALIFICATION||1. Master’s degree in urban or regional planning, environmental planning, urban design, Bachelors in Planning B.Arch./M.Arch from a recognized university
2. Minimum 4 yrs experience in the related field
3. Experience in working with large scale urban development projects/programmes.
4. Experience in Urban reforms and Capacity Building programmes for ULBs.
|COMPETENCIES||1. Overall coordination, Project Management and technical support for the Department of Urban Development, Smart City Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), State Level Technical Committee, State Mission Directorate and State High Powered Steering Committee (HPSC).
2. Provide technical and handholding support to cities and the State for the preparation of CB plan, its implementation and monitoring
3. Provide technical and handholding support to cities and the State for the preparation of Integrated City plan and business cum financial plan
4. Provide technical and handholding support to cities and the State for the preparation of Integrated City plans, undertaking city planning survey and the State Annual Action Plan.
5. To prepare community development plan through surveys, field investigations, and other research methods BY analyzing the information, map land areas, project program costs, and predict trends
6. Preparing reports regarding the locations of different infrastructure, as well as population characteristics
7. Hold public meetings with government officials, land developers, lawyers, special interest groups, and the general public to develop or address issues regarding city land use
8. Any other related activities as decided by the State High Powered Steering Committee and the Secretary (Urban Development)
|DESIGNATION||Urban Infrastructure Expert/ State Mission Manager- Urban Infrastructure|
|QUALIFICATION||1. B.E./M.E. in any discipline from recognized University
2. Minimum 7 yrs experience in designing & managing municipal infrastructure projects.
3. Experience in urban Infrastructure with a strong background in Public health Engineering especially water supply & sanitation.
|COMPETENCIES||1. Support cities and the State in the preparation of Integrated City Plan,
2. Support cities and the State in assessing the status of infrastructure development in the city on a regular basis and provide independent feedback to the Mission Director for Support cities and the State to ensure adequate provision for operation and maintenance, value for money urban infrastructure creation, and overall sustainability.
3. Provide knowledge support —including presentation of regional best practices — relating to project management, monitoring quality of construction, good procurement practices, PPPs, use of information systems, among others
4. Any other related activities as decided by the State High Powered Steering Committee and the Secretary (Urban Development).
|DESIGNATION||Monitoring & Evaluation Expert/ State Mission Manager- Monitoring & Evaluation|
|QUALIFICATION||1. Masters in Computer Science/ MCA from a recognized University
2. Minimum 7 yrs experience in monitoring & evaluation of large projects preferably in the urban sector.
3. Experience in setting up systems for measuring, monitoring & reporting on service level benchmarks set up by MoUD, GOI.
|COMPETENCIES||1. IT related support for the above components of e-governance reforms
2. Reporting to MoUD and SLNA on progress of e—governance reforms
3. Coordination of data entry and file uploads into systems used by the ULB on a regular basis,
4. Coordinate management of electronic data pertaining to the ULB, including soft copies of letters, reports ad numerical data.
5. Assist ULB officials in operating IT systems on a daily basis; provide handholding support when required.
6. Quarterly Progress Reports related to status of e-governance reforms
5. Any other related activities as decided by the State High Powered Steering Committee and the Secretary (Urban Development).
|DESIGNATION||Municipal Finance Expert/ State Mission Manager- Finance & Strategy|
|QUALIFICATION||1. MBA or Msc in Finance from a recognized University
2. Minimum 7 yrs experience in similar field
3. Experience in evaluating urban infrastructure investments to use range of options for financing projects.
|COMPETENCIES||1. Provide technical support and coordinate the work of cities and the State on Integrated City Investment Plans and Financial Operating Plans.
2. Support Capacity building Specialist to design and implement training and capacity building programme on resource mobilization to State Mission Directorate staff and elected representatives.
3. Support Capacity building specialist to prepare specialized training materials/modules, process manuals, procedures, toolkits, guidelines and other related activities for undertaking capacity building programmes on financial management;
4. Provide technical guidance to State to prepare policy guidance and notes on municipal finance.
5. Review estimates of detailed economic project costs and identify all project economic benefits in the cities and the State.
6. Conduct an affordability analysis and gather information to prepare a sample financial model for the project for State Mission Directorate.
7. Support in the implementation of accounting and user charges reforms
8. Any other related activities as decided by the State High Powered Steering Committee and the Secretary (Urban Development).
|DESIGNATION||Solid Waste Management Specialist/State Mission Manager – Solid Waste Management|
|QUALIFICATION||1. B.E./M.E. in any discipline from a recognized University
2. Minimum 7 yrs experience in solid waste management
3. Experience in Urban infrastructure and public health engineering.
|COMPETENCIES||1. Advise and provide technical support to SLNA to plan and design SWM policies and projects.
2. Provide technical support the State Mission Directorate to review and verify designs and needs analyses of the proposed and ongoing solid waste management projects in the cities and the State.
3. Provide technical support the State Mission Directorate to set monitoring systems for cities and the State for solid waste management project including information on the composition and volume of waste generated from domestic and commercial sources as required for the preparation of a solid waste management plan.
4. Provide technical advice and support to State Mission Directorate in the collection and transportation program, including vehicle routing, based on detailed and updated city maps; confirm equipment requirements; and preparation and specifications for tenders.
5. Provide technical support the State Mission Directorate to ascertain the preferred options for collection and willingness to pay for improved waste collection by households and businesses and determine the potential for private sector participation in waste collection, recycling, transportation, and disposal.
6. Provide support to cities and the State regarding changes in the institutional arrangements for improving collection, transportation, and disposal of solid wastes.
6. Any other related activities as decided by the State High Powered Steering Committee and the Secretary (Urban Development).
|DESIGNATION||Capacity building specialist/ State Mission Manager – HR & Capacity Building|
|QUALIFICATION||1. MBA in HR or Social Work from a recognized University
2. Minimum 6 yrs experience in related field
3. Experience in recruitment, training and capacity building, work with state level projects, competency in HR Management software, capabilities in client management & excellent negotiation skills
|COMPETENCIES||1. Prepare State capacity building strategy and CB plan.
2. Advise State Mission Directorate on matters relating to CB activities and their effective implementation;
3. Provide technical support to State Mission Directorate for the Capacity Need Assessment of State Mission Directorate and to prepare capacity building plan.
4. Develop performance indicators and monitoring mechanism to monitor and evaluate the CB activities at State as well as State Mission Directorate level
5. Design and develop training modules on CB in consultations with other specialists in the team
7. Any other related activities as decided by the State High Powered Steering Committee and the Secretary (Urban Development).
|DESIGNATION||Housing Finance and Policy Specialist|
|QUALIFICATION||1. MBA or Msc in Finance, Mcom from a recognized University
2. Minimum 4 yrs experience in similar field
3. Experience in housing finance & banking and policy.
|COMPETENCIES||1. Examine and develop a range of options for financing housing projects. iv. Experience in training ULB staff on municipal finance, project finance and resource mobilization.
2. Promoting dialogue between all stakeholders involved in the housing finance sector at state level.
3. Identifying and quantifying potential capital financing sources for housing finance in the State.
|SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS||1. Consolidated salary of Rs. 45,000/- per month – – negotiable based on the experience
2. Perks and other allowances as per contract terms and conditions
|QUALIFICATION||1. Post Graduate or Graduate in Civil from a recognized University
2. Minimum 4 yrs experience in similar field
|COMPETENCIES||1. To organize and supervise the execution of works and to see that the works are meticulously carried out, with materials of good quality by adhering to the specifications and terms and conditions of the contract.
2. Responsible to maintain or cause to maintain necessary site records and registers.
3. Submission of necessary particulars / documents to for preparation of bid documents, agenda items, etc.
4. Responsible for preparation and checking the estimates, contract documents, processing the extra items / substituted items, deviated items, tenders, extension of time for consideration, and approval by the Competent Authority.
5. Responsible to inspect the various works under progress under his charge and attend review meetings convened by the Consultants and thereby monitor the progress of works and Consultancy Services.
6. To support the Mission Director to analyze various aspects of Urban Development specifically relating to the Mission of Smart City & AMRUT
Note: The above positions are for a contract period of 1 year which may be extended based on performance & subject to availability of funds & continuity of the mission.